Friday, October 07, 2005

The Bovinian Moments of Desha


Desha. Shes a great chick, she really is. Something i've started noticing about her is how she drops her mouth open when completely engaged in something. It's really funny. I am now going to make it a habit of photographing these occurances and documenting them here.

This most recent time she went down to New Orleans with her boyfriend Peyton (who is a complete badass) to pack up their belongings. She started sending me powerful images of the aftermath from Katrina and Rita. As I was scrolling through them guess what I saw? Yep, desha with her mouth hanging wide open! ahah I love it.

Desha, i think you're the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S.M.T. said...

Tell Desha I said hello

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site bsegovia.blogspot.com
Is this possible?